Himoto - Eat, sleep and play video games.
Middle magic damage dealer, has the capability to create tons of damage.
|Game World |
|ACTIVE SKILL: Himoto creates a game world, incredibly reduces the magic crit rate of all other battle girls and gains her bonus magic crit rate. She becomes immune to control skills. MP generated in Game World increases her spell power. This skill can be stacked with enemies'.|
Reduce all battle girls' magic crit chance with [2xLV]. Increase self [2xLV] magic crit chance.
|Soda Strike |
|Himoto Swallows Soda and spits it to enemies, dealing magic damage to enemies in front of her. Damage is boosted in Game World.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Increase [10xLV] damage. Gain [10xLV] MP when energy is full.
|Cold Wind |
|Himoto waves her cloak, silencing front enemies in moderate area and dealing magic damage. Damage and range are increased in Game World.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Increase [105 + 5xLV] damage. Silence rate increase with LV up, inevitably hit enemies below [LV].
|Brain Storm |
|When enemies are silenced, then will suffer magic damage until silence is over.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Create [123 + 3xLV] damage per second.
Main Page Dialog
- "Bring some chips and coke when you come back." (In her Japanese script, she also says: And cup ramen!)"
- "New sheet is so comfortable!"
- "I ate all the snacks, don't blame me, master."
- "Chips, coke and video game! (Yay~!)"
- "What a leisure day."
- VIP 3 → Himoto ★ → 900 Diamonds → $9.99 Total
- VIP 6 → Himoto ★★ → 6000 Diamonds → $59.98 Total
- VIP 9 → Himoto ★★★ → 20000 Diamonds → $199.98 Total
- VIP 11 → Himoto ★★★★ → 45000 Diamonds → $449.95 Total
- VIP 13 → Himoto ★★★★★ → 100000 Diamonds → $999.90 Total
Template Created by Mirtilli