Smartie - Watch me 1v5!
Middle physical damage dealer, dealing stable AOE damage. Has crowd control effect ultimate.
Chapter 3 - Qualifying Game
Chapter 6 - Alert!
Chapter 12 - Rage
Top Floor Exchange
1 on 1 Exchange
|Wild Sand |
||ACTIVE SKILL: Fossilize front enemies plus additional magic damage.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Increase [25.2xLV] damage. Fossilize enemies below lv [LV].
EFFECT: Freeze all enemies.
||Attack principal target, also replicate this attack to other enemies in battlefield.|
Arrow damage inherit [10.5xLV]% from attack.
|Gravity Impact |
||Use spell to drain multiple enemies' MP.|
Drain [20 + 1xLV] to every target.
EFFECT: Drain MP to all enemies.
||Increase stats to level HP up.|
PASSIVE: Increase [3400 + 85xLV] HP.
|AWAKENED: Rage Sandstorm |
||Create additional damage to fossilized enemies.
Main Page Dialog
- "Smartie reporting for duty! Master, don't play all the day and forget your homework!" (after obtaining her)
- "You are stupid, just like Nobita. Where is Doraemon to help you?!"
- "If eating fish makes you smarter, it's time for you to eat a whale!"
- "Please calculate sin 25°."
- "Knowledge is like education. You can't see it, but it's very important."
- "How many analects are there?"
- "Shouchi" (On selection)
- "It would be good if you can just suffer in hell!" ("Jigoku no kurishimi wo ukereba ii!") (ultimate)
- "I am sorry, I am not a product sold here."
- "The items will be refreshed at 9, 12, 18 and 21 o'clock daily, please come back and check."
- "It's actually worth more than you can imagine." (after buying)
- "You have a really good taste!" (after buying)
- "This item has sold out already, please check out the other items." (after tapping a sold out item)
- "Please be patient and come back tomorrow." (after tapping a sold out item)
1 on 1 Exchange Dialog
- "Don't know how to use it? Can't you read the manual?"
- "Are you going to buy it or not?"
- "Take it! Take it!" (after buying)
- "You're so generous!" (after buying)
- "Hey! Stop interrupting me while I'm counting my money!" (after tapping a sold out item)
- "Item sold out, come back tomorrow if you still want it." (after tapping a sold out item)
Top Sale (Limited Time Sell) Dialog
- "Sir, what would you like to buy today? We offer a great discount! Where did I get these items from?"
- "This item is so useful. Don't ask me where I got it from." (after buying)
- "Thank you for your support, you're really kind!" (after buying)
- "We are about to close, please check back tomorrow." (after tapping a sold out item)
- "Sold out already... So happy!" (after tapping a sold out item)
- "Be careful! Don't knock over my books."
- "Can you help me to fetch that 3rd The Analects in the 5th row?"
- "So profound is the meaning of The Analects. I gain new insights every time I read it again."
- "Yes? You said you don't understand?"
- "Okay, come here at every noon of the weekend and I will explain it for you."
Study and Play
- "Here you come! We have noon tea today so we can discuss over it."
- "You want to hear my stories today?"
- "My stories..."
- "Father and mother are teachers, I studied with them when I was a child. All my amusements are something like playing.."
- "Amusement park... Really want to go there..."
Template Created by Mirtilli ₪ Updated by Jen-Ledger
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.