A PvP game mode in which players must attack and defend in order to achieve and keep their rank. Players have an offensive and defensive line-up.
The offensive line-up must have at least one battle girl, and it's highly recommended to have five. The line-up is pitted against a higher ranking opponent. If the offensive is successful, the player's rank is swapped. If the offensive results in failure, no penalty is enacted.
The defensive line-up must also have at least one battle girl, and it's also highly recommended to have five. The defensive line-up is pitted against lower-ranking player's offensive lines.
- Reward will be sent via mail at 9 pm every night based on rank.
- Battle of Top Floor is in auto mode and can't switch to manual.
- All Battle Girls' HP and heal effect will be increased with a fixed amount.
- If the challenger wins against the defender, their rank will be switched if the defender has higher rank
than the challenger.
- If battle can't be finished in time, then challenger lose.
- Players have 5 times to join for free daily, and will be reset at 5:00 everyday.
- Each battle has 10 minutes CD times.
History Highest Rank Reward Rules
- Each time when you reach the highest rank in history, we will send you diamonds for reward.
- Reward is based on rate of progress, at least 1 diamond for each time.
- Reward will be issued via mail.
Team chemistry is much more valued than individual stats.