Toys Girl - All of you are going to become my toy~
Midlane control mage, can manipulate the enemies with her tricks, her dps is also quite decent.
Chapter 6 - Perseverance
Chapter 7 - Madness
Chapter 16 - Ambush
Top Floor Exchange
1 on 1 Exchange
|Unstoppable Rage |
||ACTIVE SKILL: Drains all of the magic from her surroundings, she releases the energy to attack a single enemy after reaching her max capacity, deals huge amount of magic damage.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Increase [39.6xLV] damage.
|Toy Spring |
||Summons toy spring beneath the enemies, knocks them up and deals a small amount of magic damage.|
MAGIC DAMAGE: Increase [8.8xLV] damage. Knock rate increase with lv, inevitably hit to enemies below lv [LV].
||Turns the target into a toy|
PASSIVE: Hitting rate of spell increases with lv, inevitably hit to enemies below lv [20 + LV].
|Devil's Favor |
||Receives the devil's favour, increase the chance to crit with spells.|
PASSIVE: increase [120 + 3xLV] Spell Crit.
EFFECT: Increase crit chance
Main Page Dialog
- "Hey, are you my new puppet? You look like fun!" (after obtaining her)
- "Sad thing is... even if you are a puppet, you still can't accept being a puppet..."
- "Be careful. I'll throw you in the basement someday. Try your best to make me happy!"
- "Don't move. Just be quiet like a good puppet, okay?!"
- "Puppets! I want more puppets!"
- "Do you think you're controlling me?! It's me actually controlling you to control me!"
- "Motto! Omocha watsume ne ikuzo" (On selection)
- "Disappear!" ("Kiero!") (ultimate)
- "Welcome to Hell!"
- "Ahhhh... It;s so boring! No toys! Yet Annie didn't play with me..."
- "Hey! You! Yes, You! I never saw you before..."
- "Huh? Is that so? I must be concentrate on playing that time..."
- "Well, anyways, you are my big toy from now on! Just remember to play with me~"
Template Created by Mirtilli ₪ Updated by Jen-Ledger
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.